Our partner Metreco has launched their new wireless sensor platform system. The mobile measurement platform combines a wireless handheld receiver with flexible wireless sensor units. The system integrates a high-tech portable electronic system design in a ergonomic and stylish enclosure.
The sensor units are permanently installed in the system.
The handheld readout unit enables ‘drive-by’ readout of all sensors in the installation.
We co-designed the electronic hardware together with Metreco. The design has the following features:
- low noise, high density PCB design
- capacitive touch screen implementation
- ARM based central processing
- USB interface, no drivers necessary
- wireless communication between the sensors and the handheld
- lithium-polymer battery design with charger
- low power hardware and firmware modes
- data storage
- GUI for easy navigation